How to lose weight without losing your mind?
On this article I want to share the most common question I get to asked on the gym floor and online: How to lose weight around my belly?
The first thing and the Golden rule is: Create a caloric deficit.
Eat less. Move more.
But I can hear you now saying: Yes, but I eat healthy and I can’t lose weight.
No. If you are not losing weight and you are saying that you are on a caloric deficit, realistically you are not.
- Start tracking your food and you will be surprised how many extra calories you consume
- Walk everyday 20-30 min. I’m not asking you to run on the treadmill or join a Spin class in your local gym, just walk after work or walk to work.
- Replace your high carb breakfast to protein breakfast. Example: porridge with banana to Yogurt with fruits or Omelette.
- You don’t need follow celebrity diets. Don’t forget that they get paid for this, its their only job J
- Create yourself a Sustainable food regime, something that you will enjoy eating, but at the same time to match your goal.
- Remember that weight loss could be difficult sometimes, you need to learn to say NO to cakes, biscuits or you need to learn to ay No to short term temptations.
- You don’t need to find motivation to lose weight. Try to set yourself a high enough goals to keep you alert. Motivation doesn’t last.
- Learn to be uncomfortable and try make better choices
- Prepare your own food. It will save you money and calories.
- Last but not least, you can always train with me and I will help you to change your life.
Fitness Reload by Selver on Facebook