Here are my 7 tips to help you get ready for the beach.
- Start tracking your food – use MyFitnessPal or any other food tracking app.But when I say track your food, means Everything. Don’t hide anything, because your ‘guilt free snack can contain more than 400 kcal.
- Start introducing morning walk or little run for 20 min, make it a habit, listen to a podcast or an audiobook.
- Don’t be afraid of eating carbs, but make sure you consume them before and after your workout, so your body can utilize them as a fuel.
- When workout at the gym, give your 100% on every rep you do, don’t cheat on your reps.
- Increase your activity out of the gym, walk 10-15 min more after your workout, take the stairs, set yourself a step target a day, try to reach it every day without failing.
- Drink water. Carry a bottle of water with everywhere so you don’t forget to drink.
- Eat plenty of vegetables, every meal should contain a good amount of protein and vegetables and a good source of healthy fats.
For more help and tips visit my social media:
Facebook: Fitness Reload by Selver